Long Pepper (Pipali) is an ancient unique herb holding so many medicinal properties in it. It is a flowering vine which is usually dried and used as a spice. These belong to the kingdom of “Plantae” and family “Piperaceae”. The ancient use of long peppers was for the Ayurveda medicines and dietary. The green pippali turns into yellowish orange when it is ready to pluck and brown when it is dried. These are hotter than the usual black and white pepper but taste similar. A long pepper gives an earthy, gingery aroma to all the dishes.
- Used in vegetable pickles.
- Used in spice mixtures or masalas.
- Used in the preparation of wine.
- Used to flavour the food items.
- Used in the remedies of asthma and diabetics.
- Used to enhance hair growth under all age ground.
- Used in the treatment of dysentery, worm infestation.
- Makes the dishes flavour unique in nature.
- It provides a healthy respiratory system.
- A helpful herb for cold and increase circulation in lungs.
- It maintains the glucose level in the blood.
- It reduces the accumulation of bad cholesterol in the body.
- It cares in menstrual problems like mood swings, stomach cramps and heavy menstrual flow etc.
- This increases the appetite and improves digestion.
- An aid to sleep.
Why you need to choose Azana Long Pepper
AZANA caters to the best of their service and quality to the customers. We harness both the existing and emerging technologies and maintain transparency in all our activities towards our customers. Long peppers are handpicked and dried on the well-kept and tidy platforms. The storage procedure is unique as we practice traditional hygienic methods.