You will need:
- Rawa/Suji 1 cup
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Milk 2 1/2 cups
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- AZANA Saffron (kesar) 5-6 strands
- Sugar 1 1/2 cup
- AZANA Raisins 1 tablespoons + for garnishing
- AZANA Almonds chopped 1 tablespoons + for garnishing
- AZANA Cashewnuts chopped 1 tablespoons + for garnishing
Lets start cooking :
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add semolina and roast on low heat till fragrant.
Heat milk in another non-stick pan.
Add milk, AZANA saffron and cardamom powder to semolina, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
Add sugar, mix, cover and cook till it melts. Switch off heat, add almonds and cashew nuts and mix well.
For garnishing fry cashew nuts, raisins and chopped almonds in ghee
Serve hot garnished with AZANA cashew nuts, raisins and chopped almonds.